Stove Top Griddle

My husband got me this handy dandy stove top griddle a while ago. I have loved it and use it almost every day, so I just keep it right on my stove top.
It covers 2 burners and has a flat griddle side and a grill side.

I can make 8 grill cheese sandwiches or pancakes at one time on the griddle side!
The grill side is great for hot dogs. This picture doesn’t show it, but I can fit up to 2 packages of hot dogs on it. I don’t recommend grilling hamburgers, though. The clean up for that was a monster.
That’s what works for me in the kitchen. Go to Rocks in my Dryer for “Works for Me Wednesday: The Kitchen Edition.”

Comments

1. You’ve inspired me to pull out my griddle. I don’t see why it can’t live on the stovetop as well. Nothing else does. I rarely need four burners at one time. Grilled cheese sounds really good right now. Thanks!

2. An Ordinary Mom says:

I might just have to get one of these … when I am out of my teeny apartment! Thanks for sharing!

3. I have been eyeing these up for the LONGEST time, thanks for recommending one that I’m definitely going to consider buying. =)

4. I have been wanting one of those forever. My lil ones love pancakes and that would make making them SO.MUCH.EASIER! Thanks!

5. Don’t forget the pancakes!

6. oooooh, this looks like it would be great to have! I am forever using two pans that don’t quite contain everything. Plus I like the idea of grill marks. Makes it seem like the food was cooked outdoors.

Take Care,

Trixie

7. I have one of these and use it all the time – pancakes or grilled cheese for 10 is a snap!

8. devildogwife says:

We don’t have the stove top version. Someone gave us an electric one. I can’t believe how much time is saves!

9. I have been wanting one of these!!!
    Thanks!
    Have a great Wednesday.
    blessings~
    Annie

10. Can you use it on a flat top electric stove top?

11. Myfriendconnie says:

Gibee, It works on gas and electric stove tops. I’m not sure how it would do on those solid surface ceramic stoves, though. Ours is gas.

12. I have something similar to this which I also love but mine doesn’t have a grill side. I am soo jealous. :)

13. PastorMac's Ann says:

I have one just like this and I use it everyday too. It stays right there all the time.

14. I have a similar griddle and I love it for the same reasons – it’s so versatile! I actually cook my toast on it every morning. :)

15. A Juggling Mum says:

I have one just like it and love it for making pancakes :)

16. Ribbon Rock Star says:

I love my griddle too!!

Linda

17. janiswrites says:

I have been thinking about getting one of these. Thanks for sharing.

18. Hi there, I wish for to subscribe for this webpage to get newest updates,
    so where can i do it please assist.

1. [...] for the Smockity Bunch, we enjoy grill cheese sandwiches, quesadillas with refried beans and cheese, ramen soup, mac and cheese, and potato [...]