- Smockity Frocks - http://www.smockityfrocks.com -
Posted By Smockity Frocks On September 1, 2007 @ 5:30 am In Opinions: I Got 'Em | 5 Comments
Updated to add one more tag.
I have been tagged by Donna at Stretching Every Dime All the Time to list 5 things you don’t know about me.
1. I love to drink pickle juice. And who doesn’t. Really? Mmmmmmmmm…
2. I always regret it about half an hour later. Uuuuuuuugh…
3. I used to be shy, but about 15 years ago I overheard someone say I was a snob!
4. I have worked very hard since then to be overly friendly.
5. When I taught school I thought homeschoolers were certifiably nuts! Especially the variety with lots of kids. I even took great offense that ordinary parents would have the gumption to think they could teach their own children! Hoo-boy, am I ashamed of that attitude now!
Article printed from Smockity Frocks: http://www.smockityfrocks.com
URL to article: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/2007/09/5-things.html
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smockityfrocks.com%2F2007%2F09%2F5-things.html&media=&description=5%20Things
 Stretching Every Dime All the Time : http://stretchadime.blogspot.com/
 Nikki : http://nikkianddanny.blogspot.com/
 Linz: http://constantlystriving.blogspot.com/
 Kara: http://eskimokissesandairhugs.blogspot.com/
Copyright © 2013 Smockity Frocks. All rights reserved.