Updated to add one more tag.
I have been tagged by Donna at Stretching Every Dime All the Time to list 5 things you don't know about me.
1. I love to drink pickle juice. And who doesn't. Really? Mmmmmmmmm...
2. I always regret it about half an hour later. Uuuuuuuugh...
3. I used to be shy, but about 15 years ago I overheard someone say I was a snob!
4. I have worked very hard since then to be overly friendly.
5. When I taught school I thought homeschoolers were certifiably nuts! Especially the variety with lots of kids. I even took great offense that ordinary parents would have the gumption to think they could teach their own children! Hoo-boy, am I ashamed of that attitude now!