I feel an obligation, as a mother, to warn all fellow mothers that today is the highlight of the year for sneaky children everywhere.
If your children are as sly as mine, RUN, don’t walk to this list of precautions from Deputy Headmistress. It is too late for me, but you may be able to save yourselves.
I would like to add to her list the following precautions:
- Check all chairs carefully before sitting.
- Check all doorknobs before opening.
- Look up before flinging a door open. Trust me. This one is imperative!
- Don’t drink anything offered to you by a smiling son.
- Don’t let your children see the list I linked to above!
- Some pranks may be pulled several times today! Keep your guard up!
Consider yourself warned.
Go here to see my Very Best April Fool’s Joke of All Time.