It seems they think I may have some quirky (read: weird) attributes they would like to know about. I’m not sure why, since I am just about the most normal (read: dull) person I know.
Anyway, after racking my brain for a couple of days, I finally came up with this list.
Six Quirky Things About Me
- I have been married for 23 years …TO THE SAME MAN! Freaky!
- I have seven children …AND THEY WEREN’T EVEN “ACCIDENTS”! Kooky!
- I homeschool …AND NO ONE’S FORCING ME TO! Weird!
- I believe God created the world in six days …AND I HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE! Crazy!
- I have hair to the middle of my back …AND I’M IN MY 40’S! Creepy!
- I drive my dream car …AND IT’S A 15 PASSENGER VAN! Spooky!
Here’s the skinny:
* Link the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules in your blog.
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
* Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them.