Happy Easter

In case you are wondering what is happening in the foreground, the baby’s diaper fell slap off right as I was snapping the picture.

Thaaaaaat’s right. We’re held together with a lick and a promise around here.

Comments

1. Hilarious! I love it!

And what beautiful dresses. You made those? Are you kidding me?

You. Make. Me. Sick.

In a good way :)

Gorgeous, gorgeous . . .
    how do you do it (all licks and promises aside)?

2. Great job on the dresses! Too funny about the diaper. Made for an expressive picture, though.

3. Aunt LoLo says:

Beautiful dresses!

And I hate it when my diaper falls slap off…

4. Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae says:

Those dresses are a wonder. An absolute wonder.

5. Those dresses are beautiful!! You did a wonderful job Connie.

Summer

6. I love it! You did such a beautiful job on those dresses :)

Your little one in the purple is a hoot ;) I bet she keeps everybody on their toes.

Blessings!

7. Beautiful dresses and keeping it real makes the picture even better!

8. I love, love, LOVE the dresses!
    So funny about the baby’s diaper!

9. KingsLittleBlessings says:

Your kids are beautiful…The dresses are wonderful….And the diaper story makes me laugh!

10. Threeundertwo says:

Absolute classic picture. The dresses are fabulous! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

11. Beautiful children, beautiful dresses, Connie! :)

12. Raising Olives says:

Amazing dresses. They turned out beautiful!

I think this gets an award for best picture ever. Wonderful! Love the expression and personality!

Blessings,
    Kimberly

13. They look SO great! And that is also SO funny about the diaper. Honestly, when I see all those cute Easter colors of little girl dresses all I can think of is SOCKS! This past week I had way too much fun making socks for my nieces I’ve been visiting.

14. Jon and Sarah says:

The dresses are so beautiful! :) I love the looks in the front row. :)

15. THAT is a GREAT photo! Seriously it should be up on the wall next to the “good” one, because that is the one that will make you smile 20 years from now :)

Gorgeous children, the dresses are beautiful!

16. Just gorgeous!

And I’m glad I’m not the only one who has days like that, lol!

17. The dresses are darling!

18. Deanne Robertson says:

I agree that the dresses are gorgeous, and I love the story about the diaper. You have a knack for keepin’ it real, and I love that about you and your blog. Thank you!!