Our Favorite Cookie Recipe

*Be sure to check out Hoosier Homemade’s Cookie Exchange.

This is our very favorite cookie recipe in the whole wide world. It is chock full of oatmeal and walnuts and white chocolate chips.

Are you hooked yet?

Good! Here are a few of the ingredients you’ll need.

1 Cup softened butter
1 Cup brown sugar
1 Cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 Cups flour
2 1/2 Cups old fashioned oats, chopped in food processor
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 package white chocolate chips
2 Cups walnuts, chopped

Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients, except white chocolate chips and walnuts. Incorporate into creamed mixture. Add chips and nuts. Bake in 375 degree oven 10 minutes. Enjoy!

MckLinky Blog Hop

Comments

1. Yum! Can't wait to try them!

2. Mmmm… I've been looking for a white chocolate chip cookie recipe to use up some I already have. These look like they may be the ones!

3. Kimberly @ RaisingOlives says:

I need to go buy some white chocolate chips. YUM!

4. Hi Connie, I enjoy your blog very much. I am a homeschooling mum of 6 in Australia. Just wondered…how big is a package of chocolate chips? We measure things a little differently over here.
    Rachael

5. Smockity Frocks says:

Rachael, Sorry I'm just now getting to this! It is a 12 ounce bag of chips (340 g).

6. Matt, Allison and Jade says:

The cookies look great! Can't wait to make some:)

7. Proud Parents of Halainah Grace says:

Can't wait to add these to our Christmas cookie day!

8. These look delish! I love cookies! Dropping by from the blog hop.

9. Family American Style. says:

My son would die for thoes.

10. the brown couch says:

Cookies…everyone loves cookies!

Blog Hoppin'
    Deborah

11. Ann Marie @ Household6 Diva says:

Lovely cookies! I have a similar recipe that calls for Dried Cranberries too! Scrumptious!

12. Hoosier Homemade says:

I love chips in oatmeal cookies! Yum! Thanks for joining the Cookie Exchange!
    ~Liz

13. I’m super excited to try these. I can already smell them baking!!

14. I just made these and they are sooo good. I know it is an ancient post but wanted to give you a shout out.

1. [...] where I originally posted this cookie recipe, and then browse around for lots more [...]

2. [...] I had made some from a jar of mix that Connie of Smockity Frocks had graciously given me a few weeks ago and they were delicious, so I searched her site and found this recipe for Oatmeal Cookies. [...]

3. [...] White Chocolate Walnut Oatmeal Cookies [...]