No Son of Mine…

(*Have you entered to win my $200 Visa gift card?)

My one and only son would never try to ruin stand out in a photo by making a goofy face.

Nope.

No son of mine would climb the walls of our home like a monkey in a cage.

No son of mine.

No, siree.

No son of mine would put rabbit ears behind his own mother’s head,

or his sister’s,

or his cousin’s. Especially on an occasion as important as her baptism.

Nope. Not my child.

Comments

1. Cute! You know in that second to last photo there it looks like your daughter is holding her sister's human head in midair. It's freaky!

2. He's a character! Cute pics. :)

3. Sons! They are so charming.

4. Alice McD says:

I had the same thought as Jamie!

As for Son, bless him, he's got to carry the boy traditions all by himself in this bunch! It's a heavy responsibility, and the great tide of estrogen that engulfs him surely just spurs him on.

5. Smockity Frocks says:

How funny! I had never noticed that abut the floating head! (Those are actually some friends of ours.)

6. The Thompsons says:

What a big beautiful family..love your blog!

7. Cute family…including the floating head!

8. I noticed the floating head, too. I had to look twice. :)

Good son! :)

9. Pat's Place says:

Nope! I had 4 sons and there was always ONE of them acting up–and one in particular more than the others. Wonder why that is??

10. That is too funny! What a great personality he has!

Maybe he will end up being a rock climber. LOL

Love and Prayers,

Tim

11. Shop with Me Mama says:

Haha! I had to go back and look at the "floating head" that is a good scary picture! LOL! You have a beautiful family! Happy Monday :)

12. completelyunperfectmom says:

What a goofball son you have!

13. LOL…I think my son would get along GREAT with your son! It's tough to be the only boy (although mine recently got a baby brother!)

14. Ha! Love the floating head… that is hilarious!

Your One and Only is definitely comfortable being himself, isn't he? I bet he gets lots of comments and questions about having so many sisters!

15. He and my 9 year old son must NEVER meet…

16. chili pepper says:

Just stopping by from MckMama's. Nice Not Me post.

Kat

17. I love the pictures! And I think he must have taught my oldest that climbing the wall trick. She loves to do that:)