You know how some of the big name blogs have question and answer sessions where readers send in the questions and the blogger wisely answers them?
Well, I thought I’d do the opposite of that here and ask you some things that have been burning a hole in my thoughts lately. Chime in if you have the answers.
- How come no one needs to go potty at home, but as soon as you enter Walmart, at least 3 people need to go? Why? WHY?
- Why do people assume that if you have a different opinion from them on a topic, then you must just not be as informed as they are and then they use many and multitudinous words to help you to become as educated as they are, and when you STILL hold your differing opinion, well then, they assume you are just plain dumb?
- Why do dogs chase cars?
- Why does being for the new and innovative mean you are smart, but being for tried and true mean you are dumb?
- Why do people change?
- What’s so great about change?
- Do you have any spare change?
- Why is it that people who lose their keys ‘most every day are SURPRISED when they lose their keys?
- Why can’t someone create a glue stick with an attached lid?
- Why do kids always lose the lids to the glue sticks?
- What up w/ chat speak? Srsly.
- Why did Billy Joe McAlister jump off the Tallahachie Bridge?
- Why must some people suffer so?
- What questions keep you up at night?