- Smockity Frocks - http://www.smockityfrocks.com -
Posted By Smockity Frocks On September 8, 2009 @ 7:25 am In Recipes | 2 Comments
We had this banana pudding  last night and it was delicious!
* 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
* 1-1/2 cups cold water
* 1 (4-serving-size) package instant French vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
* 2 cups (1 pint) heavy whipping cream
* 40 vanilla wafers cookies (about)
* 3 to 4 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice from concentrate
* 4 vanilla wafers, crushed to crumbs for garnish
Article printed from Smockity Frocks: http://www.smockityfrocks.com
URL to article: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/2009/09/banana-pudding.html
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smockityfrocks.com%2F2009%2F09%2Fbanana-pudding.html&media=&description=Banana%20Pudding
 banana pudding: http://homecooking.about.com/od/dessertrecipes/r/blpudding4.htm
Copyright © 2013 Smockity Frocks. All rights reserved.