Welcome to “What’s in your CrockPot?”!
I can’t wait to see the recipes y’all have come up with and add them to my mighty slim collection. Don’t let me down, friends! Now is the time for all good cooks to come to the aid of Smockity. Link up directly to your crock pot recipe and please be sure to link back to this post so your readers will be able to browse all the deliciousness.
If you don’t have a blog, you can still participate. Just leave your recipe in the comments!
Be sure to show some love to the sites that linked up and go check out their recipes!
Here is my old CrockPot stand by:
Mexican Mess Recipe
1 lb. ground beef
1 diced onion
1 can pinto beans
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can green chiles
2 sm. cans tomato sauce
- Brown ground beef with onion and drain.
- Toss it in the CrockPot with all the other ingredients.
- Turn setting to “low”.
- Forget about dinner for 4 hours or so.
- Serve over Doritos. (So, basically this is “health food”)
- Top with shredded cheddar, sour cream, guacamole, salsa, shredded lettuce, and anything else you like.
Now, it’s your turn. Ready, set, go!