Do I ever have a goody for one of my readers! Flirty Aprons contacted me to do a review and giveaway of one of their aprons.
I got mine in the mail today, and I am absolutely SMITTEN! It is adorable! I especially love the wide ties because they make the best bows! And can any good gravy making ensemble really be complete without wide pink bows? I think not.
And, by the way, I know I am a 43 year old 9 month pregnant lady with seven children, but I look ASTONISHINGLY identical to the lady in this photo when I wear the apron. I just… uh… didn’t feel like having someone snap a photo of me is all.
But never you mind that. If you would like to win a Flirty Apron of your choice, there are several ways to enter. (Leave a comment for each entry.)
- Go to the Flirty Aprons site and tell me which apron is your favorite.
- Become a fan of Smockity Frocks on Facebook. (Or let me know you are already a fan. And DON’T you think I won’t check! DO not make me come back there, you hear me?!)
- Follow Smockity Frocks on Twitter.
- Subscribe to Smockity Frocks (It’s FREE!) via email or RSS feed.
- Respond to a discussion, or start one, in my Blog Frog Community.
- Tweet about the giveaway with a link to this post.
- Post about the giveaway on Facebook with a link to this post.
I’ll announce a winner next week, so get moving and good luck!