Do you ever wonder what someone is thinking? These are the things I’ve been thinking about lately.
- This precious little girl is on the very precipice of heaven. I can’t stop thinking about her and praying for her and the family who loves her so.
- Remember the pop up book tutorial I showed you? This one, by a brilliant 14 year old girl, blows mine out of the water! We’ve watched it several times and my kids are making pop up books like crazy!
- Did you know you can make your own microwave popcorn with nothing more than a paper bag and popcorn kernels? Well, you have to have a microwave, but still… SIMPLE!
- Remember the homemade play-doh recipe I showed you? Here are some fun natural dyes for homemade play-doh.
- This birthday wish made me smile. I have met a few on line friends in real life and there are a few more I’d love to meet face to face one day. Have you met up in real life with any online friends?