- The probability a glass of milk will be spilled rises in direct proportion to the amount of milk in the glass.
- One or more children will have shoes that have been STOLEN! SOMEONE STOLE MY SHOES! if there is an event in which it is imperative to be on time.
- If a mother boasts about avoiding the barf bug that has been going around, the likelihood is high that a child will barf in the car on the way home.
- The probability of a baby having a scatter poop is directly proportional to the number of people who will be grossed out by such an event.
- When the house is unusually messy, chances are higher that a neat freak friend will drop by.
Do you have any to add?