- Smockity Frocks - http://www.smockityfrocks.com -
How to Make Homemade White Castle Sliders
Posted By Smockity Frocks On March 14, 2011 @ 9:09 pm In How To,Main Dishes,Recipes | 53 Comments
You know those mini, square cheeseburgers that are only big enough to hold one pickle slice and small enough to gobble up in 2-3 bites?
They are super simple to make and your whole family will LOVE them!
Here are the ingredients you will need:
1. Chunk a bunch of dried onion flakes in the bottom of a 9×13 pan. If you like onions, chunk a lot, like 1/2 cup. If you don’t like them, chunk less. What am I, your mother?
2. Smoosh 2 pounds of ground beef into the dish and sprinkle with seasoning salt. Make sure to use the reeeeally fatty meat so the onion flakes will get nice and tender from all the juice. As for me, I use the ground beef that comes in a plastic tube.
IT’S A FAST FOOD RECIPE! Were you expecting health food?
3. Bake in 400 oven for 25 minutes. The meat will shrink, so you can cover the entire thing with 6 slices of cheese.
4. Cut into 24 pieces (6 rows of 4) while trying not to drool.
5. Slice the tops off the rolls WITHOUT breaking them apart.
6. Slide the patties onto the roll bottoms (Get it? SLIDERS?) and top each with a pickle slice.
7. Slap on the tops.
8. Tear them apart and serve.
9. Hork ‘em down.
*Check out Tasty Tuesday for more yummy recipes!
Article printed from Smockity Frocks: http://www.smockityfrocks.com
URL to article: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/2011/03/how-to-make-homemade-white-castle-sliders.html
URLs in this post:
 homeschooling tips: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/category/homeschool
 kid-friendly crafts: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/category/crafts
 large family recipes: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/recipes
 parenting tips: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/category/parenting
 get my daily updates in your inbox: http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=906257
 Facebook fan page: http://facebook.com/SmockityFrocks
 Image: http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smockityfrocks.com%2F2011%2F03%2Fhow-to-make-homemade-white-castle-sliders.html&media=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smockityfrocks.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F03%2FDSC_0392pic.jpg&description=How%20to%20Make%20Homemade%20White%20Castle%20Sliders
 Image: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/DSC_0392pic.jpg
 Image: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/DSC_0379pic.jpg
 Image: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/DSC_0381pic.jpg
 Image: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/DSC_0384pic.jpg
 Tasty Tuesday : http://beautyandbedlam.com/food-for-st-patricks-day/
 Image: http://www.linkwithin.com/
Copyright © 2013 Smockity Frocks. All rights reserved.