Welcome back to Frugal Gardening 101 – The Busy Mom’s Guide!
This week, I would like to show you the “trellises” I made for my peas at ABSOLUTELY NO COST!
I used sticks and twigs and put them in the soil where the peas would be able to climb them. (The seed packet says they will climb up to 6 feet!)
Then, I tied them at the top with some found twine to form a little tent. I know it isn’t pretty, but, “Hello, FREE? I think I love you.”
And whaddyaknow? The little guys are already beginning to climb!
Now, be sure to visit mygardening partners to see what they have up their gardening sleeves.
- Amy’s Finer Things (She’s having a gardening giveaway!)
- Getting Freedom (Instructions for making a potting table!)
Okay, it’s YOUR turn! Show us whatcha got! Remember to link to your gardening post, not your blog’s main page, and include a link back here so your readers can join the fun.
Other posts in this series
- Frugal Gardening 101: The Busy Mom's Guide
- Garden Photos
- Making Simple Trellises From Sticks
- The Three Sister's Gardening Method
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Garden Produce
- The Three Sisters Planting Method
- Gardening Mistakes and Lessons Learned
- Rabbit Droppings as Garden Fertilizer
- The Importance of Compost in Gardening
- Comparing Garden Produce
- WE HAVE PRODUCE!!!
- Watermelons and Okra Abound!
- The State of the Garden
- We Love Watermelon!