Welcome to another edition of Frugal Gardening 101 with:
Since our life changing, upside down turning, sudden unemployment, we are hoping more than ever that our garden gives us plenty of fresh produce.
This time a couple of weeks ago, we thought it would be mighty dandy if we could get food from the dirt in our yard, but NOW we are thinking it very well could be the only way we get fresh produce.
So far, we have green tomatoes, but those are the only edible things we are seeing. We also hope to have corn, okra, potatoes, onions, cucumbers, zucchini, beans, cantaloupe, and watermelon.
Now it’s YOUR turn! How does your garden grow?
Go ahead and link up to a post about your garden, and be sure to include a link back here, so your readers can enjoy the fun.
Other posts in this series
- Frugal Gardening 101: The Busy Mom's Guide
- Garden Photos
- Making Simple Trellises From Sticks
- The Three Sister's Gardening Method
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Garden Produce
- The Three Sisters Planting Method
- Gardening Mistakes and Lessons Learned
- Rabbit Droppings as Garden Fertilizer
- The Importance of Compost in Gardening
- Comparing Garden Produce
- WE HAVE PRODUCE!!!
- Watermelons and Okra Abound!
- The State of the Garden
- We Love Watermelon!