Are you looking for Father’s Day gifts kids can make? Here are a few I have found for you:
- Printable candy bar wrapper – We’re doing this one!
- Sunglasses holder – Made from an old tie.
- Artwork lunch bags – CUTE! I like the handprints!
- Monogrammed hammer – Perfect for a DIY-er.
- Tile coaster set – Simple and cute!
- Barbecue apron – For the grillin’ dad.
- Printable labels – “World’s Best Dad”, Stick ’em on Dad’s stuff!
Now, don’t miss out on a FREE customizable Father’s Day card from Tiny Prints, delivered free! You can design your own card, and even add photos for FREE! It will be mailed to the recipient without any charge. Use the code FREEFD at checkout. Offer ends June 13th.
(I make $5 for each one that is ordered! It’s a win/win!)