We are having moderate success with growing our melons and okra, although we haven’t harvested any ripe melons yet, and the majority of our okra, while it is large and healthy looking, hasn’t produced any flowers.
We love fried okra, but so far we haven’t harvested enough for our family, so we have given it to the neighbors. Hopefully, we will soon be harvesting enough for our family to enjoy.
We have 5 or 6 cantaloupes growing and a lot of flowers, so hopefully we’ll see plenty of those.
Baby carrots, anyone?
How is your garden doing? Please share your link below and remember to follow the linky rules:
1. You must link to a specific relevant post on your blog.
2. Your post must include a link to at least one of the Groovy Gardening Gals.
Other posts in this series
- Frugal Gardening 101: The Busy Mom's Guide
- Garden Photos
- Making Simple Trellises From Sticks
- The Three Sister's Gardening Method
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Garden Produce
- The Three Sisters Planting Method
- Gardening Mistakes and Lessons Learned
- Rabbit Droppings as Garden Fertilizer
- The Importance of Compost in Gardening
- Comparing Garden Produce
- WE HAVE PRODUCE!!!
- Watermelons and Okra Abound!
- The State of the Garden
- We Love Watermelon!