We are going to have a bounty of watermelons and okra here pretty soon.
We were hoping for squash and corn also, but it looks like we won’t be harvesting those this year.
Do you see that big guy in the lower right corner?
We are guessing we have at least 40 of those!
How is your garden doing? Please share your link below and remember to follow the linky rules:
1. You must link to a specific relevant post on your blog.
2. Your post must include a link to at least one of the Groovy Gardening Gals.
Other posts in this series
- Frugal Gardening 101: The Busy Mom's Guide
- Garden Photos
- Making Simple Trellises From Sticks
- The Three Sister's Gardening Method
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Garden Produce
- The Three Sisters Planting Method
- Gardening Mistakes and Lessons Learned
- Rabbit Droppings as Garden Fertilizer
- The Importance of Compost in Gardening
- Comparing Garden Produce
- WE HAVE PRODUCE!!!
- Watermelons and Okra Abound!
- The State of the Garden
- We Love Watermelon!