We are seeing signs…
that we will be enjoying at least 30 of these juicy babies sometime soon.
Praise God! We are finally seeing some produce in our “back 40 garden“!
By the way, when I posted the pictures comparing garden produce last week, I didn’t mean to give the impression that those were pictures of the same vegetable. I knew that one was a cucumber and one was a zucchini, and I expected you would know, too. I was just trying to show the difference between how puny one was and how enormous the other was.
Don’t worry. I wasn’t trying to sneak anything past you!
What about you? How is your garden doing? Please share your link below and remember to follow the linky rules:
1. You must link to a specific relevant post on your blog.
2. Your post must include a link to at least one of the Gardening Gals.
Other posts in this series
- Frugal Gardening 101: The Busy Mom's Guide
- Garden Photos
- Making Simple Trellises From Sticks
- The Three Sister's Gardening Method
- How Does Your Garden Grow?
- Garden Produce
- The Three Sisters Planting Method
- Gardening Mistakes and Lessons Learned
- Rabbit Droppings as Garden Fertilizer
- The Importance of Compost in Gardening
- Comparing Garden Produce
- WE HAVE PRODUCE!!!
- Watermelons and Okra Abound!
- The State of the Garden
- We Love Watermelon!