This is a guest post from my friend, Crystal. I hope you enjoy it! And don't forget to check out Smockity's page of over 100 Crockpot recipes !
Like you, I am a busy mom. During the school year, evenings are busy and relentless at my house with homework and activities. Getting dinner on the table can be a huge task and I hate ending up in the drive thru lines, which are bad on my pocketbook and hips. Without my crockpot and easy recipes , dinner would never get served at my house.
I am excited to share with you eight of my favorite crockpot recipes that are time savers, budget friendly and crowd pleasers. They are all perfect for large families,like ours.
- Crockpot Sloppy Joes - Super simple and it cooks quickly. My boys love this meal. I like to serve it with tater tots and baked beans.
- Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Casserole - Who knew you could make something like this in the crockpot. This is tasty and feeds a crowd. Serve with a beautiful dinner salad and you are good to go.
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken - Seriously, dump it in the crockpot and dinner is ready in 4-6 hours. Brilliant.
- Crockpot Ravioli - This is another recipe that cooks fast and comes out as if it were baked in the oven. Family favorite at my house.
- Apple Butter Pork Chops in the Crockpot - It is apple butter season and these pork chops literally crumbled when they were done. Incredible flavor. We served them over steamed rice which helped to stretch the meal even more.
- Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs - Canned sauce, frozen meatballs: Pop a lid on it and dinner is ready in just a few hours.
- Italian Chicken in the Crockpot - Have you any idea how tender a chicken breast is after it as cooked for hours of a tomato sauce? This stuff is amazing. Top with cheese and serve over your favorite noddle.
- Crockpot Lemon Chicken - When lemon, Dijon mustard and heavy cream collide, you get something rather amazing. Let it cook all day and this gourmet-like dinner is effortlessly done.
Which of these easy Crockpot recipes will you add to your menu plan?
Crystal is the author of the site Crystal & Co ., where she shares her journey of raising five boys. On her site you will find loads of easy recipes , weekly meal planning  inspiration, easy craft ideas , as well as mommy solutions  and resources. Join her every Wednesday where she invites you to link up and share your mommy solutions and resources!