It is our tradition to have monkey bread for breakfast on Christmas morning.
The recipe is so yummy and only takes a few minutes to get into the oven. That means the kids AND the mom all love it!
Here is a video showing just how simple it is to make monkey bread for your Christmas breakfast.
The dance moves are just a little something extra I threw in at no charge. You’re welcome. (Email readers will have to click to the blog to view.)
Monkey Bread Recipe
- 2 cans of biscuits
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of nuts
- 2 Tbsp. water
1. Cut biscuits into fourths.
2. Heat butter, sugar, and water until melted. Add nuts.
3. Remove from heat and add biscuit pieces.
4. Stir until well coated.
5. Pour into a greased bundt pan.
6. Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.
7. Let cool and turn out onto plate.