- Smockity Frocks - http://www.smockityfrocks.com -
Favorite Christmas Morning Breakfast ~ Monkey Bread How-To
Posted By Smockity Frocks On December 19, 2011 @ 11:41 pm In Breakfast,How To,Recipes,Smockity's Reel Life | 24 Comments
It is our tradition to have monkey bread for breakfast on Christmas morning.
The recipe is so yummy and only takes a few minutes to get into the oven. That means the kids AND the mom all love it!
The dance moves are just a little something extra I threw in at no charge. You’re welcome. (Email readers will have to click to the blog to view.)
1. Cut biscuits into fourths.
2. Heat butter, sugar, and water until melted. Add nuts.
3. Remove from heat and add biscuit pieces.
4. Stir until well coated.
5. Pour into a greased bundt pan.
6. Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.
7. Let cool and turn out onto plate.
Article printed from Smockity Frocks: http://www.smockityfrocks.com
URL to article: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/2011/12/favorite-christmas-morning-breakfast-monkey-bread-how-to.html
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smockityfrocks.com%2F2011%2F12%2Ffavorite-christmas-morning-breakfast-monkey-bread-how-to.html&media=&description=Favorite%20Christmas%20Morning%20Breakfast%20~%20Monkey%20Bread%20How-To
Copyright © 2013 Smockity Frocks. All rights reserved.