My friend, Crystal, loves easy recipes and is sharing seven 30 minute meals for busy moms today.
It is baseball and -tball season at our house and easy recipes are a must. I have shared easy crockpot recipes with you guys before. Today, I want to share seven easy 30 minute meals. These are perfect for busy moms like us!
- Dijon Mustard Steak Kabobs– these took no time at all the put on the skewers. My kids had fun helping assemble them. We made these with a cut of beef that was a bit pricy, but you can certainly use any cut that works for your budget, or use chicken. We served these over wild rice. Steamed white rice would taste awesome as well.
- Beef Stir Fry– this is such an easy meal. I used a bag a frozen stir fry veggies and added beef and some inexpensive store-bought sauce. You can certainly switch the beef for chicken. This comes together quickly and was tasty with a salad and steamed rice.
- Lime Butter Garlic Salmon– looking for more fish recipes? This salmon is delish (and healthy). The ingredient list is seriously just lime, butter, garlic and salmon. Bake, and dinner is done.
- Light Pasta Chicken– this recipe defines easy. Use leftover shredded chicken with some cheese, noodles and reserved pasta cooking water. In no time dinner is done. Serve with a side salad and bread to round out the meal.
- Indiana Chowder– this is a stove top meal with noodles, cheese, mixed veggies and ground beef. Your kids will say thank you!
- Tenderloin Cranberry Pear Salad with Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing– this salad is so easy and it is perfect for this time of year when you want to fire up the grill. The mixture of dried cranberries, pear slices, steak and feta cheese are melt in your mouth yummy. The homemade dressing is so simple (and cheap) you’ll never buy bottled honey mustard dressing from the store again. If the tenderloin cut of beef is too pricy, you can easily choose a cut that meets your budget.
- Baked BBQ Salmon– easiest recipe on the list. Who knew salmon and BBQ would taste so good together? My kids and hubby love this.
Check out more of my easy recipes over on Crystal & Co. There is something tasty for every busy family.