Philly Creamy Deviled Eggs

Are you ready for a Memorial Day barbecue? What barbecue, potluck, or picnic would be complete without deviled eggs? It’s the perfect cold dish for a hot day.

Since we are getting 15-20 eggs every day from our laying hens, I have been experimenting with using various flavors of Philadelphia Cooking Creme in my deviled eggs.

I can’t believe how creamy they are using Philadelphia Cooking Creme in place of the mayonnaise! And the flavors make a fun addition to a picnic platter!

I made a huge platter of different flavors of deviled eggs and passed it around to my family and neighbors. Everyone had their own favorite, but the consensus was that the Italian Herb and Cheese Deviled Eggs with Bacon were the best of the batch.

Italian Herb and Cheese Deviled Eggs with Bacon Recipe

1. Cook, drain, and crumble 1 pound of bacon.

2. Hard boil eggs. Cool and peel.

3. Cut eggs in half lengthwise and carefully scoop out yellow centers into a bowl.

4, Mix Philadelphia Reduced Fat Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme, crumbled bacon, and mustard.

5. Spoon mixture into a Ziploc bag and cut off one corner.

6. Squeeze filling into egg halves.

Today I’m working with a few friends and Philadelphia Cooking Creme to bring you Top “Must Try” Summer Recipes! The recipe post with the most comments will win $500 and a year’s worth of Philadelphia Cooking Creme!

So, what about you? Do you like deviled eggs?

Come join our Virtual Summer BBQ, hosted by Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.

Enjoy browsing these great recipes.

Shrimp Campanelle Salad – The Peaceful Mom
Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip – Saving with Shellie
Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bars – Saving Dollars and Sense
Creamy Potato Salad – Mommy Hates Cooking
Creamy Italian Pasta Salad – Life in Grace
Southwest Chicken Salad – My Home Sweet Home
Creamy Bacon and Tomato Potato Salad – Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
Creamy BLT Pasta Salad with Pesto Sauce – 4Tunate

Comments

1. Those sound great! Around our house, we like to avoid anything devil – so we call them “Angeled Eggs!”

2. Jeri @ Texas Piglets says:

Agh! You need more comments. Have to tell you I’m making Lynn’s potato salad for dinner tonight!

3. Sounds very yummy! I would’ve never even thought of using cream cheese to make deviled eggs. I’ll have to try it.

4. They look awesome!!!! Makes me want some deviled eggs and a Pepsi:):):).
    Thanks for sharing.

5. YUM! And I love how easy this would be for a picnic when you have a billion other things to make and do. I’ve seent this in the store, now I’ll have to try:)

6. We enjoy our “friendly” raised Farmer’s Market eggs so many different ways – we’ll definitely give this a try!

7. Those look sooooo yummy!! Will for sure be trying that this summer!!

8. We love deviled eggs in our family! I can’t wait to try this!

9. We call them ‘angel eggs’ too! :o) We love them around here. I never thought about using cream cheese. I have to make a slew of them for a family reunion this weekend so maybe I’ll do some different flavors as well.. Thanks!

10. Rebekah says:

These look great!

11. These look very yummy.

12. Colleen Walker says:

how do you get your eggs to peel so nicely? Our fresh eggs don’t peel without taking half of the white off…

13. Stephanie says:

Oooh, eggs are on sale this week. I may be having to make some deviled eggs.

14. Those look so good..love deviled eggs!

15. Mmm, great idea! I’m going to have to try that. Thanks!

16. Those look great! Every time we have deviled eggs at church potlucks, they are the first thing to go. I always want to bring deviled eggs, but we never have mayonnaise in the house, so this recipe looks perfect for me!

17. I noticed that someone else changed the names. Our 2nd daughter when she was about 4 called them “double eggs” and that has stuck in our house! I love the sound of italian herb and cheese with bacon. I know what I will be making for our next church dinner! Just wish my eggs were from my backyard like yours, Connie! Blessings,

18. That sounds really good! But in my house it would have to be turkey bacon, because my hubby doesn’t eat pork. This made me want to make some deviled/angel/stuffed eggs. ;)

19. Thanks for the recipe share!

20. These look soooo yummy! Such a great idea to use Philly Cheese instead of mayo! They probably taste better too! I will definitely be trying this!

21. Jenni Dill says:

Bacon in deviled eggs… There never was such a more wonderful thought! I’m definitely trying this out!

22. Kathryn says:

I made my first tray of deviled eggs last weekend, wish I would have know this awesome idea!! Sounds great. I’m gonna try it!

23. Mary Ellen says:

Yum! That looks delicious!

24. Alice McD says:

My favorite deviled eggs are ANY that are made by someone else, but flavored cream cheese would definitely be a bonus!

25. We will make that this weekend for sure!

26. That looks yummy and easy! Will look for the Philly Creme ASAP!

27. I love the Philly cooking cream. Can’t wait to try them in deviled eggs.

28. Michelle Bonneau says:

Sounds absolutely fantastic this is going to be my go to recipe this weekend !!

29. Kristen says:

Love devices eggs but hate the junk in mayo. What a great solution!

30. I love deviled eggs, I take them to every potluck. I have to admit that I love my recipe but using philly cooking cream instead of mayo sounds very tasty. I may have to try it!

31. Sheilah Miller says:

Love deviled eggs. Yours look good so I must try the cream cheese.

32. Kathleen Jaeger says:

These look yummy & easy. I can’t wait to try them!

33. Gwenyth says:

Wow! I didn’t even know about the Philadelphia Cooking Creme… I’ll have to look for that next time I grocery shop. These eggs look amazing; I know they’d be a hit with our extended family!!!

34. Yum, those look really good!

35. Those look super yummy! I’m always looking for great deviled eggs recipes, although, I tend to love them all. :)

36. JLee, Behold, All Things New says:

My husband loves deviled eggs and my sweet daughters love to make them for him. I will show them this recipe for a nice surprise for tomorrow nights dinner.

37. Yum…never would have thought to use cream cheese AND bacon!

38. linda whelchel says:

Sounds yummy!

39. Sounds yummy! We’ll have to try it soon.

40. Mama Mirage says:

Yum… can’t go wrong with BACON!

1. [...] Campanelle Salad – The Peaceful Mom Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip – Saving with Shellie Philly Creamy Deviled Eggs – Smockity Frocks Creamy Potato Salad – Mommy Hates [...]

2. [...] Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bars – Saving Dollars and Sense Creamy Potato Salad – Mommy Hates Cooking Southwest Chicken Salad – My Home Sweet Home Creamy Bacon and Tomato Potato Salad – Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures Creamy BLT Pasta Salad with Pesto Sauce – 4Tunate Shrimp Campanelle Salad – The Peaceful Mom Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip – Saving with Shellie Philly Creamy Deviled Eggs – Smockity Frocks [...]