We have been busy around here, and I usually post little snippets of what we’re doing on my Facebook page , but since some of you aren’t on Facebook, I thought I would update here as well.
- My awesome husband booked a hotel on the river walk in San Antonio for our 27th anniversary . We had fun relaxing, talking without being interrupted, and not cutting up anyone’s meat.
- We met up with Kim, from Life in a Shoe,  and her husband for dinner at a fancy restaurant where they cut up your meat for you and an acrobat lady twirls around over your head.
- I auditioned for a Bible Quiz game show  that will be hosted by Jeff Foxworthy on the Game Show Network.
- On Sunday, we visited a sweet, little congregation where we all enjoyed singing the “old” songs we always sing at home anyway.
- During the Sunday school hour, there was a mix up and no teacher showed up to teach the high school class. Our teens reported to us that they all sat there for a few minutes wondering what to do until a 17 year old boy said, “Well, it looks like no one is coming to teach us, so I’ll just do the lesson. Everyone open your Bibles and let’s read together.”
- We fell in love with that 17 year old boy on the spot.