It is very simple to make raw goat milk yogurt!
- Strain the fresh raw goat milk . We do this with coffee filters into sterilized Mason jars.
- Bring the temperature of the milk up to 110 F.
- Stir 1 Tbsp. of plain active yogurt into the each quart.
- Place coffee filters over the jars and put each jar in a crock pot of warm water. (Alternately we have left the jars on a heating pad turned on the lowest setting.)
- Turn the CrockPot on WARM and leave undisturbed overnight or for 6-8 hours.
- As a bonus, you can blend frozen strawberries with some sugar and a little yogurt in a blender, then add that mixture to the yogurt and churn in an ice cream freezer.
- FROZEN YOGURT!
This post is part of the “5 Days of … ” Series.
Be sure to join the rest of the “5 Days Summer Series ” featuring these lovely ladies!
5 Days of Bonding with Your Daughter
from Sade at Sade Tagbo 
5 Days of Homesteading
from Connie at Smockity Frocks 
5 Days of Decluttering
from Lisa at Chaos Appreciation 
5 Days of Homeschooling for the Busy Family
from Jenilee at Our Goodwin Journey 
5 Days of Homeschooling Pre-K
from Lauren at Mama’s Learning Corner 
5 Days of Homeschooling in the Military
from Aadel at These Temporary Tents 
5 Days of Kindle in the Classroom
from Jodi at Granola Mom 4 God 
5 Days of Return of the Routine
from Tricia at Hodge Podge 
5 Days of Homeschooling a Special Needs Child
from LaToya at Christian Momma 
5 Days of Crafts
from Rebecca at Mom’s Mustard Seeds 
5 Days of Oven-Free Dinners
from Tabitha at Meet Penny 
5 Days of Freezer Cooking
from Stacie at Motherhood on a Dime 
5 Days of Family Games
from Christine at Fruit in Season 
5 Days of Camping Tips
from Jenny at Planner Perfect 
5 Days of Educational Apps
from Kim at Not Consumed 
5 Days of Real-World Math
from Joan at Our School at Home 
5 Days of Summer Un-School
from Jamie at Unlikely Homeschool 
5 Days of Using Your Slow Cooker
from Sarah at Sidetracked Sarah 
5 Days of Summer Survival
from Susann at Momma Hopper 
5 Days of Creative Co-op Classes
from Ami at Walking by the Way