Here are a few helpful tips to help you get back in the swing of school.
- This place value chart is excellent for teaching kids to read large numbers. If your kids are like most, they stumble when it comes to knowing when to say “million” and “thousand”. Use this chart to help them practice and they’ll be experts in no time!
- Here’s an excellent way to use Post It notes for creating an easy to use schedule for multiple family members.
- These paint chip chore cards make your expectations clear for kids during chore time.
- I LOVE this idea for organizing homeschool supplies!
- I am planning on making a few of these preschool work boxes, one for each day of the week, for my 2 and 4 year olds.