- Smockity Frocks - http://www.smockityfrocks.com -
Fun Team Games For Mixed Ages
Posted By Smockity Frocks On August 10, 2012 @ 9:50 am In Parenting | 3 Comments
When we recently had our Camp Conniewannahavefun mini summer camp , I divided the 10 children into 2 teams for the week. I gave each team big kids and little kids and middle aged kids.
Each child decorated her own bandana that was to be worn during all team events. I chose a team captain for each team and announced that for every game played for the duration of the week, each team had to involve every player in some way.
Before each game, a 2 minute planning session was allowed so the team captain could make sure each team member had a task.
1. Each team gets a bag of balloons.
2. Balloons must be blown up and tied.
3. Balloons are then transported one at a time, by relay to a container several yards away without using any hands.
4. The first team to have all their balloons in the container wins!
After each game, the members of the winning team got a glow bracelet. At the end of the week, the team with the most glow bracelets got the honor of being first to make ice cream sundaes at the end of the week ice cream party!
1. Using sidewalk chalk, write each letter of the alphabet.
2. Under each letter draw a picture beginning with the letter.
3. The first team to have pictures corresponding with all 26 letters wins!
Article printed from Smockity Frocks: http://www.smockityfrocks.com
URL to article: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/2012/08/fun-team-games-for-mixed-ages.html
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smockityfrocks.com%2F2012%2F08%2Ffun-team-games-for-mixed-ages.html&media=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smockityfrocks.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F08%2F2012-July-Camp-Conniewannahavefun-012-550x368.jpg&description=Fun%20Team%20Games%20For%20Mixed%20Ages
 homeschooling tips: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/category/homeschool
 kid-friendly crafts: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/category/crafts
 large family recipes: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/recipes
 parenting tips: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/category/parenting
 get my daily updates in your inbox: http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=906257
 Facebook fan page: http://facebook.com/SmockityFrocks
 Camp Conniewannahavefun mini summer camp: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/2012/07/sharpie-tie-dye-t-shirts.html
Copyright © 2013 Smockity Frocks. All rights reserved.