- Smockity Frocks - http://www.smockityfrocks.com -
Easy Cheesy Corn Dog Muffin Recipe
Posted By Smockity Frocks On September 18, 2012 @ 6:31 am In Main Dishes,Recipes | 6 Comments
Here is the recipe I came up with:
1.Preheat oven to 425.
2. Using all of the above ingredients, except hot dogs and cheese, prepare corn muffin batter.
3. Spoon some batter into bottom of each lined muffin cup.
4. Cut hot dogs into thirds.
5. Put 1/3 hot dog into each cup on top of batter.
6. Top with shredded cheese.
7. Spoon batter on top to cover hot dogs and cheese.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Article printed from Smockity Frocks: http://www.smockityfrocks.com
URL to article: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/2012/09/cheesy-corn-dog-muffin-recipe.html
URLs in this post:
 homeschooling tips: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/category/homeschool
 kid-friendly crafts: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/category/crafts
 large family recipes: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/recipes
 parenting tips: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/category/parenting
 get my daily updates in your inbox: http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=906257
 Facebook fan page: http://facebook.com/SmockityFrocks
 Image: http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smockityfrocks.com%2F2012%2F09%2Fcheesy-corn-dog-muffin-recipe.html&media=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smockityfrocks.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F09%2FFerdinand-Bracing-009-550x368.jpg&description=Easy%20Cheesy%20Corn%20Dog%20Muffin%20Recipe
 Image: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/2012/09/cheesy-corn-dog-muffin-recipe.html
 Image: http://www.linkwithin.com/
Copyright © 2013 Smockity Frocks. All rights reserved.