We had these quick, no-fuss easy cheesy corn dog muffins for lunch one day this week.
Here is the recipe I came up with:
Easy Cheesy Corn Dog Muffin Recipe
- 1 cup corn meal
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- hot dogs
- shredded cheese
1.Preheat oven to 425.
2. Using all of the above ingredients, except hot dogs and cheese, prepare corn muffin batter.
3. Spoon some batter into bottom of each lined muffin cup.
4. Cut hot dogs into thirds.
5. Put 1/3 hot dog into each cup on top of batter.
6. Top with shredded cheese.
7. Spoon batter on top to cover hot dogs and cheese.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.