Our family loves Chex Party Mix, but the regular recipe doesn’t last long in our family of 10. That’s why we quadruple the recipe when we make it.
If you are wondering how I make that much at one time, I use one of these, a 22-quart roaster oven
This sucker can roast a whole turkey, so you know it can hold a lot of Chex party mix!
And since we have a gluten free eater, I have modified the original Chex party mix recipe to make it gluten free.
Gluten Free Chex Party Mix – QUADRUPLED
- 18 Cups Corn Chex
- 18 Cups Rice Chex
- 4 Cups mixed nuts
- 3 sticks of butter
- 1/2 Cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons seasoned salt
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
1. Turn roaster on 250. Put in butter, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings.
2. Stir occasionally until butter is melted.
3. Pour in Rice Chex, Corn Chex, and nuts.
4. Roast 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.