The 4 Moms of 35+ Kids  are sharing quick and easy holiday recipes.
These are some of The Smockity Family’s favorite holiday recipes.
1. Chocolate cherry mice  are fun to make and give away to neighbors and friends. They are simple enough for even small children to make and adorable enough to give as a gift.
2. If you bring olive penguins and a cheese ball igloo  to your next party, you will be the most popular person there!
3. Monkey bread  is our traditional Christmas morning breakfast. I make mine with canned biscuits, so it only takes a jiffy to prepare. (As a gift with purchase, you get a free dance episode in my monkey bread video!)
4. Have you ever made homemade pie crust in the food processor ? My recipe is SO simple, and it turns out perfect every time!
5. This homemade caramel corn  is the perfect snack for a Christmas movie in front of the fireplace.
Be sure to see what the rest of The 4 Moms team is sharing as their favorite quick and easy holiday recipes.
Now we would like to see the quick and easy holiday recipes you have to share! Link directly to your favorite holiday recipe post below, and be sure you direct your readers back here in that post, so your readers can share the fun.