*This post contains affiliate links.
I love to read. Everyone in my family loves to read. Here is some interesting stuff we have been reading lately.
- To Kill a Mockingbird  - PHENOMENAL novel. All kinds of awesome. Read it. Now.
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe  - SUPERB read aloud. Christian allegory. Kids will love it. Adults too.
- Practical Homeschooling  - An excellent Facebook page that provides interesting links
- Libertarian Homeschooler  - Another Facebook page. I don't agree with every single post, but it is indeed thought provoking!
- Advice from Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes cartoonist  - An inspirational piece about doing what you love and loving what you do.
- I'm an Introvert, and I Don't Need to Come Out of My Shell  - My oldest daughter has said these very words.
- Experts advise starting school later than 5  - Our philosophy on "preschool".
- Questions Husbands Ask That Make You Wonder  - This made me laugh.
- School is No Place For a Reader  - This makes me glad my kids can read whenever they want.