If you've been reading here long, you might remember that I have yammered on and on about how awesome The Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit  is. The first year I went, when I got these "I Believe" statements , I was amazed at how encouraging it was, and I knew I would be going back!
So for a couple of years I have driven all the way to Oklahoma to join about 400 other homeschool moms to sing praises, give and receive hugs, listen to stories, and be encouraged to stay the course on our homeschool journeys.
I'm telling you, this event fills up a homeschool mama's heart and refreshes her spirit like no other!
And now The Summit is expanding to 2 locations, Oklahoma and TEXAS! The Texas Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit will be in San Marcos, Texas at the beautiful Embassy Suites on January 24-25, 2014.
And to kick off The Summit's maiden voyage in Texas, we are having a giveaway!
We would like to give away a Summit pass PLUS your hotel stay.
Here's how you can enter to win a trip to The Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit:
- Write an awesome blog post before midnight on October 11th about The Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit. Be sure to mention the date and place of the Texas Summit!
- Include the button above.
- Include links to The Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit website  and registration page , and the Facebook page .
- Encourage comments BECAUSE ONE COMMENTER WILL WIN A SUMMIT PASS, TOO!
- Link back to this post so others can enter too!
When you have published your post (before midnight October 11th), come back here and submit your link. The Summit team will choose one blogger to win a room and a Summit pass based on the following criteria:
- Creativity of post
- Number of comments
See you on January 24-25 at The Homeschool Moms' Winter Summit in San Marcos, Texas!