Well, here we are again on the cusp of a new year.
It’s time to look ahead to 2014, but if you are like me you can’t help looking back at the highlights of 2013 before you leave it behind.
Here are some of the highlights from my 2013.
- An idea that started out as a little “Wholesome Talk Challenge” turned into an ebook . And then a companion ebook for kids .
- The Homeschool Moms’ Winter Summit  decided to expand to Texas! YEE-HAW, y’all!
- I got to meet Jon Acuff and Susan Cain .
- After 18 years of children, we had our first broken leg .
- My 5yo taught herself to ride her bike  while I was out of town.
- I got a few people riled up with my views on abortion .
- I dropped my baby girl off at college .
- I frustrated a few people with my views on why homeschoolers don’t need government oversight .
- I discussed the gaps in a homeschool education .
- I took one of my favorite kids on a beach vacation .
- A scorpion fell out of my pants .
Here are some of my most read posts in 2013.
- Crock Pot Chicken Posole 
- How Not to Dress For a Wedding 3 Weeks Post Partum 
- Oven Fried Pork Chops 
- How to Prepare an Official High School Transcript for Your Homeschool Graduate 
- Where to Buy Used Homeschool Curriculum 
- Oh Baby – When You’re Expecting and You Didn’t Expect to be Expecting 
And now here’s to looking ahead to a productive and blessed 2014!
- Need help de-cluttering your home? 28 Days to Hope for Your Home and Drowning in Clutter  are on sale for $5 this week only!
- Do you need help using controlling your tongue? Try my printable Bible study for managing your mouth .