- Smockity Frocks - http://www.smockityfrocks.com -
Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
Posted By Smockity Frocks On January 6, 2014 @ 12:54 am In Recipes,Side Dishes | 2 Comments
We have it for most holidays and the kids even request it fairly often for birthday dinners. Probably because it tastes more like dessert than a vegetable.
1. Put all the sweet potatoes, unpeeled and whole, in a big stock pot of water. Boil until the biggest one can be pierced through with a fork.
2. Drain and slip the skins off the sweet potatoes. Put them in a large bowl.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour into 9×13 casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
1. Blend first 3 topping ingredients.
2. Add pecans.
3. Sprinkle on top of casserole just before baking.
4. Bake at 350 for 45 min – 1 hr. until middle is not jiggly.
Article printed from Smockity Frocks: http://www.smockityfrocks.com
URL to article: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/2014/01/sweet-potato-casserole-recipe.html
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smockityfrocks.com%2F2014%2F01%2Fsweet-potato-casserole-recipe.html&media=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smockityfrocks.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F01%2FSweet-Potato-Casserole-Recipe.jpg&description=Sweet%20Potato%20Casserole%20Recipe
 homeschooling tips: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/category/homeschool
 kid-friendly crafts: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/category/crafts
 large family recipes: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/recipes
 parenting tips: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/category/parenting
 get my daily updates in your inbox: http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=906257
 Facebook fan page: http://facebook.com/SmockityFrocks
Copyright © 2013 Smockity Frocks. All rights reserved.