Did you know I am speaking at the 2:1 Conference  in Chicago in a few short weeks? 2:1 is a conference specifically designed to encourage bloggers who homeschool.
From the website:
2:1 will guide you to:
- better use your online time
- be effective with your gifts
- (but most importantly) strengthen your relationship with Christ because you are a mother and wife first.
And because the 2:1 organizers are awesome, they have put together a bundle of speakers' ebooks  to offer you for a limited time, at a discounted price.
For one week only, you can get 14 ebooks for only $12.95. That's 93 cents each!
Here are the ebooks you'll be getting in this bundle:
- 180 Days in the Word  - Bible reading and journal plan for teens by Cheryl Pitt, founder of the 2:1 Conference .
- 31 Days to Build a Better Spouse  - Accessing the power of prayer to build up your spouse, by Ashely Pichea of Life by Ashley Pichea .
- Be Thankful  - Cultivating year round thankfulness for kids and their parents, by Amanda Pelser of The Pelsers  and Kids in the Word .
- Brick Heroes  - Printable creations and worksheets with heroes, by Stef Layton of Educating Laytons .
- The Busy Mom's Guide to Romance  - Nurturing your marriage through the homeschool years, by Heidi St. John of The Busy Mom .
- Cooking From Scratch with Homemade Mixes  - Homemade mixes for breads, cookies, muffins and more, by Tabitha Philen of Frugal Family Favorites .
- Dyslexia 101  - Truths, myths, and what really works, by Marianne Sunderland of Abundant Life .
- Hands-On Learning  - Cross curricular projects that make learning come alive, by Kris Bales of Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers .
- The Homemaker's Guide to Creating the Perfect Schedule  - Step by step instructions for your best day, by Amy Roberts of Raising Arrows .
- Homeschooling Your Kinesthetic Visual Learner  - Over 100 tips for teaching your busy children, by Tabitha Philen of Meet Penny .
- How to Manage Your Mouth  - A 30 day wholesome talk challenge for kids, by Connie Hughes of Smockity Frocks .
- Pinteresting  - Pinterest strategies for brands and bloggers, by Tabitha Philen of Inspired Bloggers Network .
- Preschoolers and Peace  - Educating older kids with success while loving the little ones at your feet, by Kendra Fletcher of Preschoolers and Peace .
- Raising Rock Stars Kindergarten  - Teaching little ones to shine like stars with their foundation on the rock, by Carisa of 1+1+1=1 .
There are also freebies from 2:1, See The Light Art, and All About Learning.
This ebook bundle will only be available until February 16, so hurry!