*Thank you to Kozy Shack for sponsoring today’s post. My love for their delicious pudding is all my own!
Is there anything that says summer more than popsicles? It’s a great way to beat the summer heat.
And do you know what is better than popsicles? How about CHOCOLATE PUDDING POPS!
I used Kozy Shack Chocolate pudding, made with real cocoa, real milk, no artificial preservatives, and it’s gluten free.
I simply spooned the pudding into these popsicle molds.
Then, I covered them with plastic wrap (so the sticks would stay upright) and inserted craft sticks.
These were a big hit at our house! Cool and creamy chocolate. The perfect summer time treat!
And now I would like to let one of you try Kozy Shack pudding FOR FREE, along with 2 ceramic mugs and spoons so you can share with a friend.
To enter to win:
- visit the Kozy Shack page.
- Click “where to buy” at the top right (in blue).
- Enter your zip code to see if Kozy Shack pudding is available in your area.
- Post the following on one of your social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+) “Simple pudding is simply the best. Check out this post about simple pudding snacks with @KozyShack. http://wp.me/pMqqr-2tC #puddinglove“
- Come back here and leave a link to your post in the comments.
On or before June 18, I will randomly select a winner to receive the 2 ceramic mugs and the free package of any Kozy Shack product, up to a $4.99 value.