- Smockity Frocks - http://www.smockityfrocks.com -
International Delight Iced Coffee
Posted By Smockity Frocks On August 5, 2014 @ 7:09 am In Breakfast,Desserts,Recipes | Comments Disabled
One good thing about the hot summers in Texas is that having to be outdoors is a great excuse to have a nice, refreshing iced coffee.
Here’s how you can make your very own frozen, frothy iced coffee at home.
1. Start by filling some ice cube trays with International Delight Iced Coffee. I chose Caramel Macchiato. Mmmmmm…
2. After checking the freezer 14 times, you’ll see that the cubes are finally frozen enough to put in a blender.
3. Throw in a couple scoops of ice cream. What?! I like my coffee creamy, okay???
4. You’ll need to add some liquid or the blender will get very angry and start smelling like smoke. You won’t want that to happen, mostly because it will attract the kids, who will want to know what you are making and can they have some. No one needs that.
7. Enjoy on the front porch swing!
Would you like a tumbler like mine for your International Delight iced coffee? “Like” International Delight on Facebook and enter to win one ! They are giving away 100 each week through August!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Article printed from Smockity Frocks: http://www.smockityfrocks.com
URL to article: http://www.smockityfrocks.com/2014/08/international-delight-iced-coffee.html
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smockityfrocks.com%2F2014%2F08%2Finternational-delight-iced-coffee.html&media=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smockityfrocks.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F08%2FInternational-Delight-pouring.jpg&description=International%20Delight%20Iced%20Coffee
 Image: https://tracking.tapinfluence.com/trk/6UyTT/1oG7f/c?p=tQVM8&i=51xKx&r=6IfoVMM2jQ%2BGv%2FqUfjlwrnoQxq9u74uEIcRqi%2B7i14P8TNWxsMg9JjQ2ft3ZUoqVfmW13CMyujpaU9gxb3zQ%2BAYZTuHwY0fZ
Copyright © 2013 Smockity Frocks. All rights reserved.