I was so excited to be invited to be a #SprintMom and try out the new HTC M8 Harman/Kardon Edition Sprint phone!
I was able to visit the Sprint store and hear straight from a rep all the cool features of this phone. Here are a few of the things that caught my attention:
- It turns on with a simple double tap on the screen.
- When receiving a phone call, you can answer by picking up the phone. No pressing buttons or swiping.
- All metal parts
- Screen replacement free, for up to one year
- Spotify Premium is a standard feature.
- The phone supports HD music tracks, so the sound is amazing!
- Beautiful, crystal clear photography
- FUN, built-in photo editing app
You can colorize, cartoonize, 3D-ize, and lots more fun stuff.
These are all straight out of the camera!
I was actually sorta bummed that I already have a phone, so I passed this one along to my 17yo son. You see, we have each been holding out, waiting for the other to buy him his own phone.
I kept saying we don’t pay for teens’ phones, and he kept saying he didn’t need a phone. The trouble is we can’t keep in contact with each other when he is out and about, and his friends keep calling me to see if he is available to hang out. So, we have both been waiting for the other to cave.
And now that I have this brand new, awesome phone to test out, well, it just made sense to let him have it. The good news is that it comes with a $50/month, unlimited data, NO COMMITMENT service plan!
So, he is stoked to have a phone with an amazing sound system, and I am relieved to be able to text him to ask him to bring home milk after the movie. It’s a win/win!
Do your teens have phones?
Need a stocking stuffer? This is on sale NOW! (affiliate link)