If you have been hearing about Young Living essential oils, wondering if they really work, and wondering if you should take the plunge and sign up, I’m here to say YES to both!
I was first introduced to essential oils when my baby burned by Ramen noodles, and I am now a firm believer that this item is something that should be in every healthy living arsenal. I know I will never be without it again! I dug in and did LOTS of research since I didn’t know anything about essential oils, and here are a few of the things I found out:
- Young Living essential oils are guaranteed 100% pure. Even though the oils from the health food store might say “100% pure,” since they are not regulated by the FDA, they can include synthetic fillers or even pesticides. They could even contain only 5% of the actual essential oil.
- Young Living can guarantee their products because they are grown, harvested, and distilled on their own farms which preserves the integrity and potency of natural essential oils.
- Because Young Living has its hand directly and actively in every step of the process, from seed to seal, they have the unique ability to verify perfection at every step of our process.
- Hospitals across the country are starting to pay attention to and use Young Living essential oils!
Because I was so impressed with the high quality of these oils, and because of the results I saw with my own eyes on my own baby’s back, I decided I was ALL IN! I looked into what I could purchase and get the biggest bang for my buck. I wanted to start with a set of basic oils that I would be able to use for most everyday, common ailments.
What I found was The Premium Starter Kit is the perfect place to begin with Young Living.
The Premium Starter Kit has a value of roughly $300, and is the best value by far. It has all the basic, most commonly used oils for treating a myriad of symptoms. Here is everything that comes in the Premium Starter Kit:
- 11 oils and oil blends to get you started
- 2 sample packets each of lavender, peppermint, peace and calming, lemon, and thieves to carry in your purse or give away
- 2 packets of NingXia Red (YUM!)
- 1 diffuser <– I LOVE this!
It’s like having your very own healthy living tool belt.
Here are a few uses for the 11 oils and oil blends you’ll receive with your kit.
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint 5-ml
- Lemon 5-ml
- Copaiba 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Thieves® 5-ml
- Purification® 5-ml
- R.C.™ 5-ml
- DiGize™ 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- Stress Away™ 5-ml
In addition to beautifying my baby’s skin, we have already used several of the oils in the starter kit to support
- healthy respiratory system
- healthy complexion
- sinus health
- muscle comfort
Now, I know $160 is a lot to spend. It was for me too! It’s definitely a big chunk of my budget. That’s why I researched so thoroughly and carefully considered what was in it for me and my family. I realize the same is true for you. We are all watching our pennies together!
So, for those of you ordering the Premium Starter Kit, I would like to gift you with my favorite reference materials, just like Stacey did for me. This reference guide will show you what each and every oil is good for. You can even look up body symptoms to see which oils work best to keep each part of you healthy.
I will also add anyone who buys the Premium Starter Kit from my link to a secret Facebook group with over 1,000 Young Living customers and distributors. It is a fantastic place to ask questions, search for answers, and share testimonies.
Here’s how to join Young Living:
2. Choose “wholesale” in the first box. This will give you a 24% discount on every purchase, plus the option (no pressure) of being a distributor yourself.
3. Fill out your personal info, including your email so we can keep in touch, and choose a username and password.
4. Don’t let the request for your social security number scare you. If you happen to sign up people with your id, Young Living will want to send you a check for that. (Yippee!)
5. Choose the first kit listed, the Premium Starter Kit, and I’ll send you the pocket reference. (This free gift is only for the Premium Starter Kit.) 6. The Essential Rewards are optional. Choose one of those if you like. If not, choose “no thank you.”
7. Enter your payment info.
8. THAT’S IT!